These Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups make for an easy dish in the morning, or at any other time of day.
The ingredients for the below recipe will make for six bacon and egg muffins, with a suggested serving of two per person.
- 6 slices of bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Milk
- Grated Cheese
How to make cheesy bacon and egg breakfast cups
- Spray a muffin or cupcake tin with cooking spray, or line with butter if you’ve not got that to hand.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the side.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with a splash of milk and some black pepper.
- Mix in a handful of grated cheese.
- Split the egg mix equally between the muffin compartments.
- Top each with a sprinkling of more grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20-30 minutes until the bacon is crispy and eggs fully cooked through.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving: They taste great warm with a slice of toast or cold with a salad or similar. They should keep well in the fridge for 24-48 hours too.