This fully loaded breakfast burrito is inspired by the classic full English fry up.
It’s got a mix of sausages, egg, bacon and baked beans that make for a meal that’s sure to last you throughout the day.
And it requires just the one pan making for an easy cook and quick clean up.
- Wraps 1 per person
- Sausages 2 per person
- Eggs 2 per person
- Bacon 2 slices per person
- Baked beans Half a tin per person
How to make our ‘Full English’ Breakfast Burrito:
- In a pan, add the sausages and cook until lightly browned, over a medium-high heat.
- Add the bacon and fry on both sides until just crispy.
- Carefully remove both the bacon and sausages and cut up into chunks. They’ll be very HOT! You may want to let them cool a little.
- Return the chopped up meat to the pan and crack in the eggs.
- Scramble the whole lot together and keep mixing until the eggs begin to set.
- Add in the baked beans and mix the whole lot together.
- Spoon the mixture down centre of wraps.
- Fold in the signs and then roll up burrito style and tuck in!