Bake your next breakfast with this mega dish including bacon, sausage and egg all topped with hashbrowns.
It takes less than 30 minutes and will serve plenty!
- Grated cheese Optional
- Ketchup, HP sauce Optional
How to make the Hashbrown Breakfast Bake:
- In a pan, under the grill or in the oven, cook the sausages for 10 or so minutes
- After that, cook some bacon the same way.
- Carefully dice up the sausages and bacon (they’ll be hot!) and chuck them at the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Add over handfuls of grated cheese (optional), ketchup or brown sauce (also optional) and mix everything together with a spoon or fork.
- Layer on frozen hash browns.
- In a bowl, mix together 3-4 eggs with a splash of milk and some black pepper (the latter too aren’t essential but will give the best results!)
- Pour the eggs over the hashbrowns.
- Add on handfuls of cheese on top if you like.
- Bake at 220 degrees/200 degrees fan for 18-20 minutes until hashbrowns are crispy and golden