These veggie scrambled eggs are a perfect filling and healthy meal for Breakfast.
They’re also super quick and and a great way to use up leftover veg that would otherwise go to waste. We used peppers and tomato.
If we’re honest, this scrambled egg recipe came about after a rather disastrous omelette attempt but it was so nice we decided we’d love to make it again anyway. Now it’s here for you to enjoy!
- 2 Eggs
- Knob of butter
- Grated cheese
- Veg We used green peppers and tomato
How to make veggie scrambled eggs:
- Heat the butter in a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Meanwhile, break two eggs into a bowl and whisk together with a fork. Mix in a splash of milk or cream for best results.
- Season with salt and pepper, and any other herbs or spices that take your fancy (Could add some chilli flakes for an extra kick).
- Add in the cheese to the eggs and mix.
- Chop your veg into small chunks and mix into the eggs.
- Pour the whole lot into the melted butter and scramble up.
- Keep everything moving and cook for 3-5 minutes until the eggs are fully cooked through.
- Serve immediately.