Cook up dinner this week with this recipe for Ginger Chicken and Chinese Potatoes.
- Vegetable/ Cooking Oil
- 1 Potato
- 1 clove of garlic
- Water 5 Tbsp
- Oyster sauce 3 Tbsp
How to cook Easy Ginger Chicken and Chinese Potatoes:
- Dice/ Slice up the potatoes and chicken into chunks
- Slice up Garlic and ginger into very thin slices
- Heat some oil in a frying pan over a high heat and fry the garlic and ginger for 2 minutes
- Add potatoes and fry them until Golden
- Add chicken and fry until cooked (around 3 minutes)
- Add 3 tablespoon of Oyster sauce and 5 tablespoon of water and stir fry for 2 minutes on medium heat.