For a super healthy student meal, try this baked haddock with courgette noodles recipe.
You can make your own Courgetti easy with a vegetable peeler too, no need for expensive gadgets!
- Fillet of haddock
- Milk (about a cup)
- Mixed herbs
- Parsley (dried will do)
- Lemon juice
- 2 fresh chilli peppers (finely diced)
- 2 courgettes
- Olive oil
How to make Healthy Haddock and Courgette Noodles:
- Heat oven to 200 degrees
- Place the fish in a dish and add enough milk to cover.
- Sprinkle over the mixed herbs, parsley, one of the chilli peppers and drizzle over lemon juice.
- Cover in tin foil and bake in the oven for 10- 15 minutes, or till cooked though.
- Meanwhile use a potato peeler to thinly slice the courgettes. Courgettes can be cooked as these slices, or can be cut into spaghetti-like strands using a knife. These spaghetti strands are also easy to achieve using a spiralizer, however this isn’t necessary.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the remaining chilli pepper and chopped/crushed garlic and sauté for minute before adding he courgette and frying for 4-5 minutes, until cooked.
- Serve the haddock on top of the courgetti.