This Tuna, Egg, Broccoli and Avocado Salad makes for a super healthy student recipe.
The quick meal is full of protein and needs just a few basic ingredients.
You can make this tasty lunch to eat instantly at home or prep it in advance to take out with you at University, work or just on the road.
Either way, it takes little more than 10 minutes to go from raw ingredients to ready to eat.
- Tin of tuna
- Feta cheese
How to make a Tuna, Egg, Broccoli and Avocado Salad:
- Hard boil the eggs in boiling water for around 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, half, de-stone and skin the avocado. Cut into cubes.
- Add in the broccoli to the boiling water for the last couple of minutes
- Run the eggs and broccoli under cold water to cool them down.
- Once the eggs are cool, peel and slice.
- Mix the broccoli, halved eggs and diced avocado with a tin of drained tuna.
- Top it all off with crumbled feta cheese.