This two step High Protein Greek Yoghurt Parfait has only 120 calories and a whole 20g of protein!
It makes for a yummy dessert, a real awesome way to start the day or just to enjoy as a snack.
- 1/2 cup 0% Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup of stevia
- 1/3 scoop protein powder (can be whatever flavour you prefer)
- Fruits of your choice (I used strawberries)
- Low fat whipped cream (optional)
How to make High Protein Greek Yoghurt Parfait
- In a bowl, mix the Greek Yoghurt with your protein powder and stevia.
- In a cup, add the mixture along with granola, fruit and top with low fat whipped cream.
Check out www.studentsfitness.com for more healthy recipes and free workout videos!