This Sweet Potato and Egg Salad recipe is an easy dish to prep and is perfect for a quick lunch.
You can make this vegetarian student recipe to eat at home or box it up to take out with you at University, work or just on the road.
To cook the sweet potato, give it 10 minutes in the microwave flipping over half way through.
If you’ve not got a microwave, you can either roast it for an hour or peel and chop it up then boil until soft (about 15 minutes).
- Sweet potato
- 1/2 tsp of paprika
How to make a Sweet Potato and Egg Salad Box:
- Start by cooking the sweet potato (see above) then peel and mash up with 1/2 tsp of paprika (optional)
- Hard boil the eggs in boiling water for around 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, half, de-stone and skin the avocado. Cut into cubes.
- Once the eggs are boiled, peel and slice.
- Mix the mashed sweet potato, avocado and eggs, and top with crumbled feta cheese.