A slightly more posh rendition of the classic fish finger sandwich!
For this quick and easy yet tasty snack, you will need:
- Fish fingers Could also use chicken or veggie fingers
- Old El Paso "Stand 'n' Stuff Tortillas" taco boats
- Salad stuff Lettuce, cucumber, avocado, spinach, etc.
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sauces Ketchup, BBQ sauce, Mayo... Whatever you like with your fish fingers!
How to make these Fish Finger Taco Boats:
- Cook/grill your fish fingers for the time indicated on the box. Turn over halfway.
- Meanwhile, prepare the greens. You can buy ready to use bags of mixed greens to make life easier and then just chop up some cucumber and add it to the mix. Followed by a tablespoon or two of balsamic vinegar. Salt and pepper is optional.
- A few minutes before your fingers of fishy goodness are ready to come out, pop your boats into the oven with them for a few minutes to heat them up a little.
- Once the boats and fingers are out, carefully load the inside of the boats with your salad, place the fish fingers on top and squeeze on your preferred condiment! (I like ketchup and BBQ sauce with mine)
- And voilà! Dig in!