This mince curry is SUPER heap and all too easy to make for yourself
It’s a real budget busting student recipe that takes just 20 minutes to get together and you need only a handful of basic ingredients.
The amounts below will make for 2-4 servings, depending on what you serve it with… and how hungry you are!
- Chopped tomatoes
- Curry powder
How to make an easy mince curry:
- Peel and finely chop up the onion.
- Over a high heat, in a little oil add the onion and mince to a frying pan.
- Add in the curry powder to taste (2 teaspoons a good starting point), mix well and cook to brown the mince and soften the onions
- Add in the tinned tomatoes and peas. You can use tinned, fresh or frozen. If using tinned, drain them first!
- You can also add in other veg such as some diced carrots.
- Bring the mix to the boil before reducing the heat and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve on its own or with rice or jacket potatoes.