These super tasty and filling Quesadillas make for a great meal or even something to take out with you for lunch on the go.
- Sweet potato 1
- Feta cheese
- Tortilla wraps 2
How to make sweet potato and chorizo Quesadillas:
- Prick the sweet potato with a fork and either bake in the oven for 45 minutes to one hour at 200 degrees.
- Alternatively, microwave for 5-10 minutes either side.
- Meanwhile, slice up the chorizo finely (if not already). Rather than chorizo, you can also use other pre-cooked meat like chicken or even cut up burgers (already cooked).
- On a tortilla wrap, spoon on the innards of half the sweet potato onto one side.
- Add on the meat and crumble over the feta cheese.
- For an extra spicy kick, add some chilli flakes.
- Fold over the the other half of the wrap, then repeat with the other wrap.
- Fry each on both sides for a few minutes in a pan or skillet until golden.
- Cut in half and serve.