A super healthy and colorful student meal: Serve up turkey with crunchy sweet potato mash and avocado.
- Turkey steak 1
- Avocado 1
- Sweet potato 1
- Splash of milk
- Half a small red onion Optional
- Splash of lemon juice
- Olive oil 1 tsp
How to make turkey with sweet potato and red onion mash:
- Cook the turkey steaks as you desire per pack instructions and set aside.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil.
- Peel and roughly chop up the sweet potato and boil for 8-12 minutes until very soft.
- In the mean time, peel and dice the red onion, if using.
- In this time you can also prepare the avocado: Peel and de-stone the avocado and mash with a splash of lemon juice, if available.
- Drain, return to the saucepan and add in a splash of milk and mash, mix in the red onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Bring everything together on a plate to serve!