This is a trivial and foolproof chicken pasta bake student recipe that it’s almost impossible to get wrong.
The ingredients below will make for quite the pasta bake which should serve up to eight people.
- 400g diced chicken
- 300g pasta
- grated mozzarella
- 400g basil tomato sauce
How to make delicious Chicken Mozzarella Pasta Bake recipe:
- In a little oil, fry the chicken until golden. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, boil the pasta per pack instructions.
- Add the pasta sauce to the chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and mix into the chicken, stir well.
- Add half the pasta mix to a baking dish. Top with grated mozzarella.
- Add the remaining chicken pasta mix and top with more grated mozzarella
- Bake for 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees fan / 200 degrees until top is bubbling and golden.