A healthy vegetarian Gnocchi dish that’s full of superfoods – dig in to this recipe!
- Packet of Gnocchi 1
- Butternut Squash 1
- Packet of Baby Spinach 1
- Jar of Mascarpone Sauce 1
- Peel and cut the butternut squash into small cubes
- Place gnocchi and butternut squash in a pot of boiling water
- Boil until the gnocchi rise until the surface and the butternut squash is sufficiently soft
- Heat up half the jar of mascarpone sauce in a bowl in the microwave
- Rinse spinach
- Strain gnocchi and butternut squash, add spinach and sauce, and stir until well mixed.