A more healthier option for your sandwich fillings, this tuna mayo how to is too simple to mess up.
Pack it with a load of fresh veg for a tasty and easy lunch.
Then just keep it in the fridge until you want to use it, either in a sandwich, sub or wrap.
- Tuna From a can
- Mayo 2 tbsps
- Sweetcorn 2 tbsps
- Red Onion
- Red Pepper
- Bread, Cucumber and Lettuce To serve
How to make chicken salad sandwich:
- Open and drain the tuna and add to a bowl with the mayo.
- Mix well with a fork and add in the sweet corn.
- Dice a pepper and peel and dice a red onion, adding it all to the bowl.
- Mix everything well.
- Keep refrigerated until use.
- Serving suggestion: Place in a sandwich on bed of lettuce and cucumber.