A veggie friendly, somewhat healthy 5 minute toastie recipe that’s super simple to make.
- Grated Cheese
How to make Avocado and Tomato Grilled Cheese Toasties recipe:
- On one slice of bread, add on handfuls of grated cheese.
- Half, de-stone, peel and slice up the avocado.
- Add the avocado slices on top of the cheese.
- Slice tomato and add that on.
- Finish the sandwich with another slice of bread.
- In a frying pan over a medium heat, melt a small knob of butter and fry until golden.
- Remove from the pan temporarily and melt another bit of butter and then fry the other side.
- ALTERNATIVELY, you can directly butter the outsides of the sandwich and place under the grill. Grill on both sides until golden and crispy
- Slice up and tuck in!