These Hawaiian Ham and Pineapple Pizza Toasties combine two tasty foods into one simple, 10 minute recipe.
A seriously quick and easy student eat!
- Cheddar cheese
How to make Hawaiian Ham and Pineapple Pizza Toasties:
- On one slice of bread, spread over pizza topper or pasta sauce if you have it (not completely essential).
- Add on handfuls of grated cheese.
- Add on slices of ham.
- Top with diced pineapple.
- Finish the sandwich with another slice of bread.
- In a frying pan over a medium heat, melt a small knob of butter and fry until golden.
- Remove the toastie from the pan temporarily and melt another bit of butter and then fry the other side.
- ALTERNATIVELY, you can directly butter the outsides of the sandwich and place under the grill. Grill on both sides until golden and crispy
- Slice up and tuck in!