From breakfast to a midnight snack, this super quick hot dog tortilla recipe can be cooked up in minutes.
You can buy Mexican/Five bean mix in tins next to the baked beans in most supermarkets or just use standard baked beans or kidneys beans.
- Tortilla 1
- Hot dog 1
- Mexican Bean Mix 2 tbsps
- Grated cheese 2 tbsps
- Sour cream, salsa, guacamole To serve
How to make Mexican hot dogs:
- Add some spoonfuls of beans down the middle of a tortilla
- Add one or two (ready to eat/pre cooked) hot dogs
- Add on some grated cheese
- Fold in the sides and roll up burrito style.
- Add on some salsa and more grated cheese.
- Wanting a bigger meal? Double up with a second hotdog!
- Microwave on high for 45 seconds to one minute.
- Tuck in!
- Once cooked, serve with some cool sour cream if you’ve got it to hand.