A perfect dinner treat or lunch time snack for summer: An awesome, quick and simple cucumber sandwich.
This takes just minutes, costs pence and tastes delicious. Have some pepper on hand in addition to the ingredients below for extra bite.
- 1 tbsp of Low fat soft cheese
- Cucumber slices
- Two pieces of bread
How to make an awesome cucumber sandwich:
- Spread a good dollop of soft cheese onto both pieces of bread.
- Arrange the cucumber slices so they are evenly distributed. Generally most sandwiches only need nine slices in a 3×3 arrangement.
- *Optional* sprinkle a little pepper over the cucumber to give it a nice peppery bite.
- Close the sandwich and slice as desired.
- *Optional* remove the crusts and cut into rectangles for the perfect afternoon tea treat.
- Tuck in and enjoy!