Pour in the hot sauce for this spicy chicken wrap recipe that can be ready in minutes.
- Stir fry chicken Or cut up chicken breast
- Onion 1
- Wraps 2
- Pepper 1
- Hot sauce We used Frank's RedHot
How to make spicy stir fry chicken wraps:
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok over a high heat and stir fry the chicken
- Meanwhile slice up the onion and mushrooms and dice the pepper and add to the pan
- Add in the hot sauce – as much as you dare – and cook everything together until chicken is golden and cooked through.
- Take one wrap at a time and pile on lettuce and cool mayo and then top with the hot chicken mix
- Roll it up and cut in half, repeat with the second wrap.