A mouth watering student toastie recipe: Try this nacho toastie with bacon and Guacamole.
- Bread 2 slices
- Bacon 2 slices
- Grated cheese Optional
- Tortilla chips
How to make nacho bacon toastie:
- Dry fry (or grill) the bacon until crisp
- On one side of one slice of bread, smother on the guacamole.
- Add on the bacon and crunch on the tortilla chips
- Add on the gated cheese and top with the other slice of bread.
- Melt a teaspoon or so of butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Fry on both sides until golden.
- For the ultimate toastie, after frying on one side, remove and set aside, melt some more butter in the frying pan, then fry the other side.