Can you improve on the classic BLT? Try out these tasty BLTA wraps and decide for yourself.
The A stands for avocado of course and goes great with the usual bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- Lemon juice
How to make BLTA (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Avocado) wraps:
- Start by cooking the bacon to preference per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, peel, halve and de-stone an avocado.
- Scoop the flesh into a bowl and mash with a fork together with some lemon juice.
- Layer on the avocado mix down the centre of a wrap. Crumble and add on the bacon.
- Roughly chop and add on the tomatoes.
- Finish with handfuls of lettuce.
- Fold up burrito style and cut in half.