A creamy, yummy salad that mixes chicken and avocado with yoghurt and apple.
This chicken salad recipe is SOO tasty, especially on a warm summer’s day, and proves that salads don’t need to boring.
It’s also a great recipe to use up left over chicken with.
- Salad leaves Of your choice
- Cooked chicken
- Cherry tomatoes
How to make chicken, avocado and apple salad:
- Start off by halving, peel, de-stone and slicing a small avocado (or half of a large one, for a single serving)
- Next, peel, core and roughly chop up a small apple into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the avocado, apple, chicken and cherry tomatoes with the the Greek yoghurt. You can add more/less yoghurt depending what you prefer.
- Then in a bowl add the salad leaves, dress with a splash of olive oil and lemon juice if you wish, or other salad dressing of choice.
- Top with the the yoghurt-y chicken, apple and avocado mix and enjoy.