Packed full of veg, this Couscous Vegetable (told you!) Salad is super healthy and super easy to make.
- Butternut Squash 1
- Red Bell Pepper 1
- Celery 1
- Onion 1
- Carrot 1
- Pack of Couscous 1
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees
- Peel and chop all the vegetables
- Place vegetables in some sort of ovenware whether it be a casserole dish, tin, etc.
- Bake for 40 min or until all the vegetables have softened
- As the vegetables cook, prepare the couscous and put into a large bowl for serving
- When the vegetables have finished add them to the bowl of couscous
- Season will salt, pepper, basil and whatever else suits your taste