We all love BACON and despite its trademark as a bit of an unhealthy food, this salad recipe isn’t bad at all.
Trim the fat off the bacon and cook it under the grill for maximum health points.
- Bacon 2 slices
- Cherry tomatoes
How to make an easy bacon salad
- On a baking tray, grill the turkey steak and bacon for 10
- While that’s doing its thing, half a handful of cherry tomatoes and cube a chunk of cucumber.
- In a bowl, add the lettuce and top with the cucumber and tomato.
- Once the bacon is cooked, pat dry with a kitchen towel and allow to cool before cutting into small bits.
- Sprinkle the bacon over the salad, top with your favourite dressing or keep plain.
- Tuck in!
- Alternatively, you can put the mixture on a wrap and fold up burrito style. Cut in half and enjoy.