2 ingredient Rolo tarts recipe
These 2 ingredient rolo tarts are terribly moreish but fortunately super easy to make.
All you need is some rolos (obvs) and a pack of ready rolled shortcrust pastry, which you can pick up in any supermarkets usually alongside the butters in the fridge sections.
While we’ve used rolos here you can use other chocolates or just plain chocolate on its own if you like.
You’ll also want a muffin tin or cupcake tray to bake the tarts in although if you don’t have one handy you could use cupcake cases to keep the pastry in
To make 1 serving
- Shortcrust pastry
How to make 2 ingredient Rolo tarts :
- Use a cookie cutter to circles of pastry slightly bigger than the size of the muffin tin (or cupcake cases) compartments. If you’ve not got a proper cookie cutter you can just use something like the top of a glass, bowl or just a knife with your hand.
- Place the pastry circles in the muffin tin compartments (or cupcake cases) and prick the inside of the bottom with a fork.
- Into each one, add one or two rolo chocolates.
- Cook at 160 degrees for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Remove and allow to cool
- Keep refrigerated until serving!