3 Ingredient Homemade Beef Burgers Recipe
Here’s a trivially easy recipe to making your own homemade beef burgers with just 3 ingredients.
You can also swap out the beef for turkey mince to make some healthier homemade turkey burgers.
The numbers below will make 4-6 burgers depending on size.
To make 4 servings
- Minced beef 500 g
- Onion 1
- Egg 1
How to make 3 ingredient home made beef burgers:
- Finely dice up the onion and place in a big bowl
- Add in the mince
- Add in the egg
- This is all you need for the basic beef burgers mix. At this point to season them to you desire from plain old salt and pepper to garlic, herbs, chilli flakes or Chinese five spice, etc.
- You can also experiment with dried fruit (e.g. apricots), veg (e.g. grated carrots, sliced spring onions) or a little grated cheese.
- Whatever you add, mix everything together until well combined.
- This mix should make for four nice big burgers, note that they’ll shrink when cooking.
- Grab a helping of the mix and form into a ball in your hands
- Flatten into a burger patty
- Place on a greased baking tray and cook in the oven or grill to taste, turning half way through