3 ingredient Nutella cup cakes recipe
These 3 ingredient Nutella cup cakes are so delicious, we’re not sure if it’s good thing or not the recipe is so easy.
You don’t need to be the next Mary Berry to whip up these delicious treats which take less than half an hour and just the one bowl.
They’re trivial to make and need just the trio of ingredients so really, what’s not to love?
To make 1 serving
- Nutella 300 g
- Eggs 2
- Self raising flour 100 g
How to make Nutella cup cakes:
- Add all the ingredients into a big bowl
- If you don’t have self raising flour, you can use plain flour together with a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Mix everything together until you get a smooth batter.
- Place about two tablespoons into cupcake cases (or enough to half fill them) and into a baking tin.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes until firm
- Allow to cool
- Finish by spreading some more Nutella on top.