Avocado and Tomato Cheese Melts recipe
These Avocado and Tomato Cheese Melts take minutes to prepare and make for a healthy vegetarian snack.
They’re great to make with Muffins (the English toasting variety, not the cakes!) but you can make them with pretty much any bread product you have to hand.
To make 1 serving
- Muffins, bagels or baps, etc.Any type of bread, really
How to make Avocado and Tomato Cheese Melts:
- Half an English muffin, bagel or bun – whatever you wish or have to hand.
- If you like, you can toast them.
- Half, de-stone and peel the avocado and cut into slices
- Layer on the slices onto the muffin halves
- Slice and add on the tomato.
- Top with cheese, sliced or grated.
- Place under the grill on a high heat until cheese has melted. Shouldn’t take more than a minute or two. Keep an eye on them as you don’t wan them to burn.