Baked Potato And Creamy Mushrooms Recipe
These creamy mushrooms make for a great baked potato filling.
You need just five basic ingredients for this recipe that will make for one serving. Cooking the potatoes in the microwave, this recipe will take no more than 15 minutes.
To make 1 serving
- 1 potato
- Handful of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese or crème fraîche
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried (more/less to taste)Could swap for tarragon
- Splash of oil
How to make Baked Potato And Creamy Mushrooms Recipe
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and bake at 200 degrees/180 degrees for fan ovens for 45-55 minutes or until soft all the way through.
- Alternatively, prick potatoes with a fork and microwave for around 7-10 minutes or until tender, turning halfway through.
- In a pan, heat the oil over a medium heat and add the mushrooms. Stir fry for 5 minutes or until starting to soften.
- Add in the garlic and fry for another one minute.
- Add in the cream cheese or crème fraîche together with the rosemary.
- Stir everything together and cook for a final two minutes.
- Split open the potatoes and add over the mushroom mixture.
- Optionally finish with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.