Easy Chorizo Chicken Pasta Bake Recipe
This simple chorizo chicken pasta bake takes little more than 15 minutes of prep before its in the oven.
This recipe is super easy to follow and makes for a delicious hearty, home-cooked dinner.
The below ingredients will make for four big servings.
To make 1 serving
- 300g Pasta
- 2 tins chopped tomatoesPassata will work too
- 2 crushed gloves of garlic or a teaspoon of easy/lazy garlic
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 100g chorizo
- 75g soft cheese
- Grated cheese
- 2 tsp dried oregano and basilor other herbs to taste
How to make an easy Chorizo Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Start by pre-heating the oven to 220 degrees / 200 degrees fan.
- Cook and drain the pasta in salted boiling water as per packet instructions – about 10 minutes.
- Chop up the chorizo (you can buy it ready chopped if you’re super lazy) and add it to a frying pan over a high heat.
- Chop up the chicken into rough chunks. Once the oils from the chorizo begin to be released (it’ll only take a few minutes), add in the chicken with the garlic.
- Fry everything for 5 minutes until chicken has started to get some colour all over.
- Add in the chopped tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper to taste and the soft cheese.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and mix everything together, stirring until the cheese has fully melted into the sauce.
- Add in the drained pasta and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden.