Fajita Yogurt Dip recipe
Here’s a great homemade dip that you can put together in a few minutes – great for a summer’s BBQ!
To make 1 serving
- Half Pack of Fajita SeasoningE.g. Original Old El Paso Fajita mix
- Greek yoghurt 150 ml
- Lemon juice/zest
- Mince garlic 1 tbsp
How to make Fajita Yogurt Dip:
- Add the Greek yogurt to a mixing bowl and add half a pack of the fajita seasoning.
- Add half a tbsp of minced garlic and a quick dash of lemon juice to the mix.
- Mix the ingredients together and there you have it, a fajita yogurt dip.
- Great dippers: chicken/turkey strips, tortilla nachos, wholewheat flat bread, carrots, cauliflower florets and celery.
- This also works well as a marinade.