No bake Nutella Cheesecake recipe
Here’s an easy, no bake Nutella Cheese Cake recipe that makes for a super tasty student dessert.
With just four ingredients, this Nutella CheeseCake recipe also works out pretty cheap and costs even less with supermarket own brand products.
The recipe and ingredients below will make for 6-8 servings.
To make 6 servings
- 1 tub of Nutella
- 1 packet of plain Digestives
- Philadelphia cheese
How to make an easy Nutella Cheesecake:
- Firstly crush 3 quarters of the packet of Digestives until there like breadcrumbs, use a sandwich bag is our tip!
- In a microwave safe jar put 50g of butter and 1 spoon of Nutella and put in the microwave for a few minutes until all melted.
- Then poor the butter into the crushed up Digestives and mix.
- When mixed poor the Digestives in a baking tray and with a flat cup or bowl flatten the Digestives until flat and smooth.
- Then in a bowl mix half of the Nutella and a full tub of Philadelphia cheese.
- Once fully mixed poor it into the baking tray over the Digestives.
- Then you’re done. You can eat now or place in the fridge over night so it sets fully.