One Pan Sticky BBQ Chicken Recipe
Student cooking needn’t be difficult and this delicious BBQ chicken recipe is the proof.
You need all of one baking dish and about 10 minutes to prep, then it’s just a case of waiting for the oven to do all the work for you.
The below ingredients and recipe will feed four. You can serve with wedges, fries and/or veg like sweetcorn.
To make 4 servings
- 6-8 Bonelsss chicken thighs
- Salt and pepperTo taste
- Garlic powderTo taste
- BBQ sauceTo taste
- 1 large Red Onion
- 1 large Red pepper
How to make one pan sticky BBQ chicken
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder and place in a baking dish.
- Peel and roughly chop up a large red onion and roughly slice a red pepper and add that in to the pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour over the BBQ sauce.
- Cook for a final 10-15 minutes. Ensure chicken is fully cooked through.
- Serve! Goes great with wedges, rice or mash, alongside some veg, although you of course can eat it alone too.