Simple and quick Turkey and Avocado sandwich
A delicious, healthy and quick open sandwich with turkey, tomato and avocado.
To make 1 serving
- Ciabatta loaf
- Avocado 1 Small
- Tomato 1
- Mayonaise 1 tbsp
- Turkey slices 100 gWe used Benard Matthews
- Lime juice 1 tbsp
- Slice the ciabatta loaf and grill under a high heat for a few minutes until toasted. Alternatively, just toast some bread
- Meanwhile, peel and stone the avocado, scooping the flesh into a bowl with a spoon.
- Finely chop the tomato into cubes and add it to the bowl, together with the lime juice
- With a fork, roughly mash up and mix the contents of the bowl
- Spread a spoonful of may on the grilled slices, add a scoop of the avocado and tomato and top with the turkey. Finish with some black pepper if you wish.