Vegan Hummus and Veggie Wrap Recipe
This quick and simple wrap recipe makes for a great vegan lunch idea.
Mix classic hummus with a selection of fresh veggies for a tasty and healthy wrap that’s both Vegetarian and Vegan friendly.
This recipe features avocado, tomato and cucumber but you can also add in other vegetables such as shredded carrots or roasted red peppers which always go well with hummus.
And if you’re not Vegan you could also add on a grating of cheese (or vegan alternative).
The below ingredients will make for one wrap.
To make 1 serving
- 1 Tortilla wrap
- CucumberOr other veggies - e.g. Grated carrot
- 1 small avocado
- 1 small tomato
- Handful mixed salad leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to make Vegan Hummus and Veggie Wrap:
- Spread over a good helping of hummus down the centre of a tortilla wrap.
- Peel, de-stone and slice up the avocado and add that on.
- Slice and add on the tomato and cucumber, plus any other veg you may be using.
- Add on a handful of mixed salad leaves.
- Season with a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap up and cut in half to serve.