Vegan Veggie Packed Pizza recipe
This Veggie Packed Ciabatta Pizza is a simple, 15 minute vegan recipe.
Use a Ciabatta loaf for an almost instant pizza base which you can then top with as many veg as you like. (Avoid ciabatta al latte bread which is NOT vegan!)
We’ve used red pepper, sweetcorn, and red onion, although there’s nothing to stop you adding pretty much whatever veggie toppings you want just like any pizza. Spinach, olives, sliced tomato, mushrooms, chillies and courgette will all work.
Finish off with a sprinkling of grated vegan cheese, available in the ‘free from’ isles in most supermarkets.
To make 1 serving
- Ciabatta loaf
- Pizza topper
- Red onion
- Red / Green peppers
- Vegan grated cheese
- Other veggie toppings
How to make Vegan Veggie Packed Ciabatta Pizza:
- Slice the Ciabatta loaf in half lengthways to give you two potential pizza bases.
- Spread over a spoonfuls of pizza topper. You can also use tomato puree or tomato pasta sauce (Almost all will be vegan but be sure to check the ingredients).
- Add on sweetcorn (from a tin or otherwise fresh)
- Dice up the peppers and add those on too.
- Chuck on sliced red onion, or whatever other vegetables you want.
- Top the whole lot with a handful of grated vegan mozzarella style cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees/180 degrees (fan) for around 10 minutes
- Keep a close eye as they can end up burning quickly!