Pour delicious BBQ sauce over a flatbread or pitta and add some tasty toppings for this quick and easy pizza.
Chicken and red onion go really well with the BBQ sauce, and finish with some chopped fresh coriander if you have it to hand.
- BBQ sauce
- Grated cheese
- Cooked chicken
- Red onion
How to make a BBQ Chicken Pizza in 10 Minutes:
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Grab a flatbread and add on two tablespoons of BBQ sauce and spread around the bread with the back of a spoon.
- Add on cooked, shredded chicken.
- Add on peeled and sliced red onion.
- Finish off with some grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or so until the cheese has fully melted.