These yummy bacon and turkey kebabs taste just as good on a summers day cooked on the BBQ as under the grill in the middle of winter!
- Chicken or turkey
- Veg Peppers, mushrooms, whatever you want/have
How to make a turkey and bacon kebabs:
- Cut the turkey into large cubes
- Roughy cut your veg into large chunks
- Wrap the bacon around the turkey and thread it onto the skewer, followed by some of the veg, then repeat.
- Repeat again for as many kebabs as you want.
- Add on BBQ sauce over the top
- Place on the BBQ or grill on a medium heat for 10-12 minutes until cooked through