This Hunter’s Chicken style bake makes for a delicious and easy dinner.
Combine Chicken, Bacon, Sticky BBQ sauce and grated cheddar cheese with potatoes to make this tasty dish.
The recipe below will make for a good four to six servings and take around 30 to 40 minutes to cook up from scratch.
- 4 Big Potatoes
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 4 slices Bacon
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Red onion
- BBQ sauce
- Cheddar cheese
How to make BBQ Chicken And Bacon Bake
- Roughly dice up the potatoes (skin off or on, you decide) and boil in water for 10 minutes until slightly softened.
- Meanwhile cut up the chicken into strips. Dice up the bacon. Peel and slice the red onion. Deseed and dice the red pepper.
- In a frying pan, heat a little oil over a moderate heat and add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry for 5 minutes then add the bacon and red onion. Fry for a further 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the chicken, bacon and veg to a big baking dish along with the drained potatoes.
- Pour over your favourite BBQ sauce and stir through..
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees/180 degrees.