Melting cheddar cheese and sticky BBQ chicken toasties that take 5 minutes to cook up.
It’s a totally cheating and lazy recipe, which is what it makes it totally amazing.
- BBQ sauce
- Cheddar cheese
How to make BBQ Chicken and Cheddar Toasties:
- Obtain cooked chicken: Either cook it yourself or buy some ready cooked.
- Shred the chicken (if not already) and add to a bowl with a good helping of BBQ sauce.
- Mix the contents together and spread over a slice of bread.
- Add on handfuls of grated cheese.
- In a frying pan over a medium heat, melt a small knob of butter and fry until golden.
- Remove from the pan tempoarily and melt another bit of butter and then fry the other side.
- ALTERNATIVELY, you can directly butter the outsides of the sandwich and place under the grill. Grill on both sides until golden and crispy
- Slice up and tuck in!