This BBQ Chicken Pasta bake is a perfect 30 minute dinner as it’s so easy and super delicious.
If you don’t have any already cooked chicken to hand, it’s worth the extra 10 minutes to dice up some breasts or thighs and fry them up.
You could also add some cooked bacon to the recipe below for a super awesome dish.
The amounts given below will make for a big pasta bake with 4-6 servings.
- Pasta About 8 handfuls
- Chopped tomatoes 1 tin
- Chicken (cooked) Approx 500g
- Sweetcorn 1 small tin
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Red onion
- BBQ sauce
- Grated cheese
How to make BBQ Chicken Pasta Bake:
- Boil your pasta in lightly salted water per pack instructions.
- Meanwhile, de-seed and roughly dice up the pepper and peel and roughly dice up the onion.
- Cut up or shred the cooked chicken if not already done so.
- Drain the pasta and add to a baking dish with the chopped chicken, pepper and onion
- Drain a can of sweetcorn and add that together with chopped tomatoes and BBQ sauce, as much or as little as you wish.
- Add in some handfuls of grated cheese and mix it all together.
- Sprinkle more cheese on top then bake for 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees until golden.