This BBQ chicken pepperoni melt goes great with pasta or mash and is easy to cook.
You need just the one baking dish for this simple recipe that will make for four servings.
- Chicken fillets 500 g
- Pepperoni slices
- Red pepper 1
- Grated cheese
- BBQ sauce
- Onion 1
How to make Chicken and pepperoni BBQ melt:
- Peel and chop up approximately half an onion
- De-seed and dice a red pepper.
- Slice pepperoni (if not already).
- Grate cheese (if not already)
- To a baking dish, add the chicken fillets
- Add on the onions and peppers
- Add on the pepperoni
- Finish with the grated cheese
- Bake at 170 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove and add BBQ sauce and mix, return to the oven for a final 5-10 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through
- Eat! It’s good on its own or with rice, pasta or mash.