These yummy BBQ style Quesadillas are super easy to cook up and make for a quick veggie snack.
Although if you’re a meat eater, it’s trivial to add a bit of chicken or similar to the filling.
The ingredients below will make for four quesadillas.
- 4 Tortilla wraps
- 1 red onion
- 1 small can of sweetcorn Or fresh/defrosted frozen
- BBQ sauce
- Grated cheese
How to make Crunchy BBQ Quesadillas:
- Peel and finely dice up the red onion and add to a bowl.
- Drain and add in the sweetcorn
- Add in handfuls of grated cheese.
- You can also add in handfuls of cooked meats if you wish.
- Mix everything together and set aside.
- On a tortilla wrap, squeeze BBQ sauce on half.
- Add on spoonfuls of the filling and fold in half.
- Fry on both sides on a medium heat until golden and crisp.
- Slice in half and enjoy!