Enjoy BBQ season with these super simple Chinese barbeque style hoisin pork and pepper kebabs.
- Pork Diced
- Hoisin sauce
- Oil 1 tbsp
How to make hoisin pork kebabs:
- Cut the pork into chunks if not already and coat in the hoisin sauce. Set aside.
- De-seed and cut up the peppers into rough square chunks
- Build the kebabs with the pepper and pork chunks.
- Brush/add oil and cook on the BBQ, turning regularly!
- Alternatively, place under the grill on a medium heat for 10-15 minutes, turning regularly