Student cooking needn’t be difficult and this delicious BBQ chicken recipe is the proof.
You need all of one baking dish and about 10 minutes to prep, then it’s just a case of waiting for the oven to do all the work for you.
The below ingredients and recipe will feed four. You can serve with wedges, fries and/or veg like sweetcorn.
- 6-8 Bonelsss chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper To taste
- Garlic powder To taste
- BBQ sauce To taste
- 1 large Red Onion
- 1 large Red pepper
How to make one pan sticky BBQ chicken
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder and place in a baking dish.
- Peel and roughly chop up a large red onion and roughly slice a red pepper and add that in to the pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour over the BBQ sauce.
- Cook for a final 10-15 minutes. Ensure chicken is fully cooked through.
- Serve! Goes great with wedges, rice or mash, alongside some veg, although you of course can eat it alone too.