These pineapple and bacon burgers are a great student BBQ recipe for the summer.
Although you can enjoy the tasty treat all year round, cooking them under the grill in the kichen instead.
How to make tasty Pineapple BBQ bacon burgers:
- Lay out two slices of bacon in a cross shape, per burger you plan to make
- Grab your beef burgers. You can buy them from the supermarket or make your own burgers easily (and cheaply!)
- Add the burgers on top in the middle of the cross.
- Top each burger with a pineapple slice, either fresh or tinned (drained).
- Wrap the bacon up around the burger and pineapple, placing the ends of the bacon in the ring of the pineapple.
- Either cook on the BBQ or under the grill (medium heat) until bacon has fully cooked and burger is cooked through to your taste.
- Serve with BBQ sauce in a bun!