A seriously yummy but super simple pancake day recipe for students: American Blueberry Pancakes!
- Flour 135 g
- Baking Powder 1 tsp
- Sugar 2 tsps
- Milk 130 ml
- Egg 1
- Butter 2 tsps
- Fresh blueberries Obvs
- Mix flour, baking powder, blueberries and sugar in a large bowl.
- Add milk and egg, stir.
- Melt the butter and then add.
- Beat mixture to get rid of any lumps
- Heat frying pan and add some butter or olive oil to ensure the pancakes won’t stick
- Add a ladle of batter, should be quite thick in consistency
- For each pancake, wait until the top begins to bubble before flipping. Then wait until pancake is golden brown
- Enjoy your fluffy pancakes!