This tasty breakfast burrito is an easy five minute meal that’s tasty in the morning or at any other time of day.
We used turkey bacon rashers for this which go great with the avocado and make for a slightly healthier alternative to normal bacon, but you can use whatever you have available.
Also check out our Veggie breakfast Burrito recipe here!
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 wrap
- 2 eggs
- Splash of milk For best results
- Knob of butter
How to make the Bacon, Egg and Avocado Breakfast Burrito wrap:
- Start by frying the bacon either side for a minute or two until cooked through to your desired crispyness. Remove and set aside.
- In a bowl, mug or jug, crack in two eggs with a splash of milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste and whisk together with a fork.
- Melt a knob of butter in a frying pan and when fully melted add in the eggs.
- Scramble the eggs and keep stirring/moving until set. Should only take a few minutes over a medium-high heat
- For something a bit different, you can mix in salsa with the eggs if you have some to hand.
- On a wrap, add on the bacon and top with the eggs.
- Halve, de-stone, peel and slice the avocado. Add on top of the eggs.
- Fold in the two sides and roll up burrito style for a wrap to eat.